Section 1: 车坏了，妇女打电话求助
1. Name: Wollowey 姓名拼写
2. Address: Flat 6 六号公寓
3. The number of car: RH139YS 车牌号（也有同学回忆的是pk13hs)
5. The type and the color of the car: metallic grey 金属灰
6. Cannot walk very well 行走
7. Present location: in a petrol station 加油站
8. Cross a bridge 桥
9. Transfer to a hotel 宾馆
10. Length of time to get help: within 30 minutes 30分钟
Section 2: 海边小岛的流行项目
11. Where is the information board?
A at the reception in the village
12. Which sport you must book in advance?
13. Ticket include?
C safety helmet
14. Wildlife park be recommended for family/families 单复数存在争议
15. Children are permitted to feed animals 喂动物
16. Red kangaroo is larger than a person 比人大
17. Crocodilian live at least 50 years 50年
18. C buy some souvenirs
19. D visit EMU farm
20. E visit cheese production
Section 3: 作家阿加莎·克里斯蒂的故事
B appeal to the public / popular in public
22.What surprise Olive the most when she read the Christie’s book?
B in simple words
23. What does the student say about the Christie’s biography?
A she always keeps a traditional way of thinking
24. What does the students say about Christie’s novel being turned into a film?
C television programs are not so successful as the cinema versions
25. What do students agree in terms of Christie’s marriage
C her husband works have inspired her
26. What does all Olivia say about a journalists comment on Christie?
A amused by stories a lot
27. The performance scrip – B adapted to the local audience
28. The design of stage – F people not surprised at all
29. The light – C too complicated
30. The costume – D well researched
Section 4: 人与人之间的信任问题
31.When kindness occurs, oxygen will be released
32. Understanding trust can help reduce poverty
33. Trust involves a risk
34. Trust people would be hurt
35. Pay attention to recognize a person’s face
36. In a animal test, oxytocin be released when interaction occurs
37. The second participant has no obligation to return the money
38. No expectation of getting money back
39. The lender has higher level of oxytocin
40. Oxytocin can be seen as a kind of social glue