Part 1 旅游咨询
1. there are a large number of birds
2. special accommodation: tent
3. final destination: mountains
4. also have a view on the way to the cave
5. have lunch by the waterfall
6. activity in the evening: have a swim
7. you can ride a horse, but you should not have back problems
8. there is a path, you should wear walking boots
9. you can have a discount if book online
10. have a good relationship with the insurance company
Part 2 酒店工作介绍
11. what has the speaker enjoyed most about working in hospitality?
C. the range of people he has worked with
12. what point does the speaker make about kitchen assistants?
A. the long hours will not suit everyone
13. According to the speaker, which job is sometimes undervalued?
14. experience in reception may help employees
C. to get a better job eventually
15. The speaker says interview skills
B. are easy to learn if you have some practice
16. restaurant service: J 地图右下角，office旁边
17. kitchen hands: C 广场北面，靠西的建筑
18. porters, cleaners, dishwashers: 答案缺失
19. receptionists: E 地图东北角，first aid对面
20. interview skills: F 地图西侧
Part 3 光污染对生态的影响
21. Simpson: A. lighting restrictions
22. Dave Kepler: B. alternative lighting
23. Sharon Grey: F. impacts on the growth of animals
24. Mara Jackson: G. impacts on water quality
25. Barbara Swallow: D. decline in the number of species
26. what is the boy’s opinion about artificial light?
A. both die out
27. what do both of them think should focus on?
C. many theories
28-30. what are the three aspects do both of them think should continue to do research on?
B. wildlife park animals
D. animals in rural areas
E. the impacts of animals from different climate
Part 4 乐器的历史
Some people think technology development decreases crime, while others believe it actually encourages crimes. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.