Part 1 旅行咨询
1. hotel room with bathroom, TV, has the view of garden
2. go to private beach
3. Friday dinner on top roof terrace
4. Saturday morning: breakfast with a special talking
5. afternoon: travel to a museum
6. visit a studio where ornaments made from glass
7. coach to opera
8. book a massage
9. climbing by donkey
10. barbecue: specially grilled lamb
Part 2 公园介绍
11. The speaker stresses the importance to Clifton Bird park of
A. Birds that are now endangered
12. People who volunteer to help with gardening at the park
B. Need to come at least once a week
13. According to the speaker, who would be the ideal gardening volunteer
B. Someone who is willing to work in any weather
14. Volunteer guides will mainly be working with
A. International Visitors
15. What is still required for the maintenance day at the bird park
16. Wooden Bridge: F.地图左下角
17. Observation Tower: H. 地图右下角，池塘南边
18. Visitor cabins: C. 地图左边，靠近station
19. Nesting boxes: E. 地图右边，池塘东边
20. Boat sheds: B. 地图左上角，池塘南边
Part 3 讨论鞋子研究的问题
21. What did they get on the website?
C. relevant information about their research topics
22. What did they use as an example?
C. take apart of old shoes
23. What else should be considered while designing shoes?
B. foot movement
24. How many parts of the essay is the girl going to do?
B. almost all work of the summary
25. What should they do next?
C. answer the questions left by their professor
26. What help can they get for the supervisor?
A. where to borrow equipment
27. summary: F. write in the last part
28. discussion: D. change to other part
29. conclusion: E. in simple language
30. layout: C. give an example/more details
Part 4 音乐家
31. As well as music, he has written many essays
32. He has won many awards including one in 2011 for originality in music
33. Surprisingly, his music often features silence and very soft sounds
34. Violins often produce sounds which resemble those found in nature
35. He is seen as a pioneer of music
36. Sciarrino compares his music to a distant volcano
37. finished in 1979 and written in memory of a friend
38. starts with a noise that sounds like thunder
39. produced by two people moving large pieces of metal
40. although the music is unusual, it has a traditional structure
Young people who commit serious crimes should be punished in the same way as adults. To what extent do you agree or disagree?