Part 1 假日旅行住宿预定
1. location for children is very safe
2. has a swimming pool that is heated
3. provide meal with milk, tea and other beverages
4. special for a collection of family games
5. kitchen facility can be used: microwave
6. supermarket is not far away
7. take 40 minutes to drive to nearest town
8. a bicycle can be rented
9. other facility: cinema
10. cost: discounted price 915
Part 2 蜂蜜公司
11. Before she opened the Papakura Honey Company, Lucy was
A. a chef
12. What did Lucy find about bees that surprised her
A. they have to learn how to make honey
13. What aspect of the company does Lucy want to develop in the future?
A. the range of flavors available
14. What type of honey has the company introduce most recently?
15. What is Lucy’s favorite way to eat honey?
C. with cheese
16. Candle making area: E. 地图东边中间位置
17. Honey production area: C. 地图中间，桥的东边，池塘西边
18. Bee hives: B. 地图东北角，Clover patch的下边
19. Restaurant: A. 地图北边，桥的西边
20. Gift shop: G. 地图中间，池塘下边，分岔路上
Part 3 Global plant Service
21. What do the GPS doctors carry out their work?
C. they meet farmers in public places
22. Before GPS, what was the situation like for smallholder farmers?
A. services were badly organized
23. What are GPS plant doctors unlikely to have
A. a degree in agricultural science
24. According to the tutor, the testing of soil samples
C. would involve extra cost
25. What good news has Jennifer received about the country where has been working?
B. plant clinics will soon be available nationwide
26. Mango: G. harvest early
27. Cassava: E. allow weeds to grow around the crop
28. Sugar cane: A. grow a different type
29. Oranges: D. place food nearby
30. Okra: B. improve the soil
Part 4 户外广告对人们消费的影响
The important factors to consider
31. the distance customers must travel affects the probability that they will buy the product (也有同学回忆答案为increase)
Methods of communication
32. advertising slogans are easier to remember if there is a sound played with them
33. Many’s Candy Store appeals to people’s sense of chocolate to draw in customers
34. to an ad campaign for digital products, it is flexible that is extremely important
Effect on your product sales
35. the customer reactions after he or she experiences the ad is the most important
36. on international flights, it is wise for advertisements to be displayed in the common languages of most passengers
37. very few young people buy newspaper
38. the UNESCO website would be a good place to advertise for companies aiming to improve the environment
39. one good location to place ads for sunscreen is the swimming pool
40. a good scene for a water purification commercial would be national parks
Some people think that the government should provide free housing, while others think that it is not the government’s responsibility. Discuss both views and give your opinion.