Part 1 找兼职工作
1. address: Market Road/Station Road 不确定
3. lifting heavy items
4. watering plants
5. communication skill
6. basic skills in maths
7. interview time: 5 pm
8. telephone number: 缺失
9. contact: Rapana
10. remember to bring passport
Part 2 徒步旅行建议
11. When did the man start the walk for the first time?
C. he got his first job
12. Where did he walk last time?
C. in the park
13. Who did the man walk with last time?
14. What kind of advice does the man give in terms of walking?
C. choose good footwear
15. What should be noticed when choosing the walking route?
A. how far you plan to go
16. Route 1: C. all weather conditions are OK
17. Route 2: E. nice cafe
18. Route 3: B. historical interest
19. Route 4: F. very steep
20. Route 5: E. for the whole family
Part 3 新发明的讨论
21. energy harvest: G. used in small electric equipment
22. thin-film solar panel: F. can be manufactured economically
23. sports shoes: C. technology from space
24. wind turbine: A. meets energy demand globally
25. hi-tech fruit package: D. improve their quality
26. Electric sportscar: B. better appearance
27. Svalbard global seed Vault in the North Pole innovation’s feature?
A. store the seeds and kept them stable
28. who can use these seeds?
C. countries that buried seeds in them
29. man said why he can not do this presentation
A. he has limited knowledge
30. why not take this innovation as the topic of their presentation
C. money can be used in better ways
Part 4 考古挖掘
31. next to a river
32. buildings were constructed with bricks
33. in the shape of a triangle
34. currently used for farming, used to be used for military purpose
35. originally built in 1702, destroyed by storm
36. bits of English glass
37. European pottery
38. Gold ring was damaged by fire
39. used to place the trash
40. corn cobs were used for fuel
Some people believe that educational qualifications always bring success, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.