Part 1 旅游场景
Part 2 志愿者项目
Part 3 互联网对心理的影响
21. why many lectures from different departments are interning?
C. the principles
22. how to start the introduction of the data
A. by using the bar chart
23. According to personal experience, what negative impact arises with internet?
B. people become less creative
24. where to get further information about XXX?
A. contact with the tour consultant
25. where to get further information after the lecture?
B. from the website
26. what surprise the students most
A. help people understand each other
27. Bad noises: difficult to find information on the internet
28. the starker test: lots of participants
29. personality plus: is very useful
30. face-up: recommended by professionals
Part 4 美洲霸王蝶的冬眠和迁徙
31. Some butterflies in South America hibernate in the form of an egg
32. Save energy accumulated for formative stage
33. Certain caterpillars in the far north produce a chemical of blood similar to anti-freeze to protect larva
34. Can’t live for long at cold condition, some mechanism can only operate warm weather
35. Monarch butterflies in winter stay in North America
36. Survival skill help can last for up to 6 months for long journey
37. At night they stay on the trees
38. Finding their ways for following the rivers
39. They also orient by using sun and the possibility of flowers
40. Watching the migration can be good interest to the increasing number of tourists
In many countries students who leave high school have no understanding of how to manage their money. Why is this case? What can be done to improve students understanding of how to manage personal finance?