Part 1 公寓介绍
Part 2 节日假期安排
C. flight on a hot balloon
B. local newspaper
Part 3 反馈日志
21. what does Part 1 should first include?
B. studying aims for the module
22. how does the man improve his communication skill?
C. a range of resources to show him an effective communicator
23. what was the man’s biggest achievement in the past?
B. he got an offer to lead a team
24. how could he improve his ability?
C. decide to listen to others
25. what is the man’s attitude after the discussion?
B. he is looking forward to it
26. 男的应该在他的reflective journal中展示什么？
27. essay: define/find a problem
28. exam: gain confidence
29. class note: find weakness in learning
30. presetnation note/mind-map: learn something from it
Part 4 风力发电对鸟类的影响
31. who did this research
B. research by experts
32. what kinds of birds are harmed the most?
C. birds which gather in flocks
33. wind farm should be built in
C. high ground
Birds problem and how to resolve
34. quantity of cloud
35. birds fly low when wind is strong, so more birds are in danger
36. a fixed camera to monitor the birds’ activities
37. near the airports
38. proved to be reliable
39. can easily shift to the alarm model
40. it also has general computer modes
Some people think the government should pay for health care and education, but others believe it is not the government’s responsibility. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.