Section 2 介绍动物园工作的情况
11. what did John do as a kid with his mother?
C. looking after an injured baby kangaroo
12. John’s knowledge about animals largely comes from
B. learned from colleagues
13. John’s main responsibility for the first job in the zoo is to
B. feed animals
14. What does John think it the most enjoyable part of his work in the zoon?
B. saving the injured animals
15. What does John think is the most important part of his work in the zoo?
B. plan the shows
16. What is the main role of a zoo?
B. education visitors
17. he suggested that children who are interested in this field can do relevant part time job
18. feed animals first to gain experience
19. he suggested students not learn… but the business course
20. learn from senior colleagues
Section 3 讨论论文的问题
21. Assignment introduction:
C. full prepared
22. Body structure:
D. use existing overview version
23. Methods technology:
B. too long
A. need more examples
25. The woman wants to set a listening task for presentation
26. Man speakers can be divided to discuss as a group.
27. practice taking notes.
What should be put emphasis on presentation’s conclusion?
C. chat room
E. improve computer skills
F. global access
Section 4 红海海参
31. feed on plants.
32. covered in spines that protect it.
33. Regarded to be the pest.
34. Asia was an important market.
35. Scientific interest: because of the decline in the urchin population
36. When it dies, no evidence of aging.
37. Maximum of lifespan: up to 200 years old.
38. After 22 years old, grow 0.1 cm per year.
39. Can still breed and grow
40. the growth is unconnected to ocean conditions
Section 1 各种酒店的比较
1. Sea view: B. star hotel
2. Disable access: D. all the three
3. Choice of food: A. royal hotel
4. Private dining room: A. royal hotel
5. Group discount: C. Winchester hotel
6. Undercover playground: B. Star hotel
7. send a deposit to hotel.
8. Make invitations
9. need help with transport.
10. Do not send any present.
Section 2 学校艺术活动
11. morning program: we organize a classroom tour
12. then go to watch the statements making the video.
13-14. two strengths of school: music and mathematics
15. Then in the afternoon, there was an activity: tea and coffee to treat parents.
16. Lunch time activites: chess club
17. report on the previous school
20. 650 pounds
Section 3: 环境项目讨论
21. When since organization improved environment?
A. natural resource was regulated by law
22. What is the background of this programme
C. educational purposes
23. The report indicates that:
B. teachers and students have benefited from the field trips
24. What is the material which was already produced mainly for?
A. special for students
25-26. The presentation should cover the information of
B. introduce the use of equipment
E. reserving rules
27-28. What are the benefits of the activity?
A. achieved punctuality
B. students become more confident
29-30 what will the women do in the rest of time
C. interview some teachers
D. participate in the group activity
There are more workers to work from home and more students to study from home. This is because the computer technology is more and more easily accessible and cheaper. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?