Part 1 晚间课程咨询
7. February 12
Part 2 沉船潜水
11. In Britain, there were 250000 sunken ships
12. before diving, you must have a certificate
13. cannot see/the visualization is poor underwater
14. the sharks pose no threat
15. check the time you spend underwater
16. be aware of the fish nets
17. you can name the ship
18. search for information in the library
19. name to contact: Mr Peckham
20. 012 762 43890
Part 3 医疗机器人
Part 4 悉尼城镇历史
31. why they choose that research topic (town market)?
B. the local history was referenced in the research
32. what product did the earliest trade begin?
33. which area did the government spend money on when it got tax form the market
34. why this market declined its scale?
35. what does Bell Tower used for originally?
36. investigation area: market product
37. material proved to be useless
38. investigation method: interviews
39. old photographs
Many scientists believe that now we can study the behaviour of a three-year-old child to see whether they will grow up to be criminals. To what extent do you think crime is determined by human nature？ Is it possible to stop children from growing up to be criminal?