Part 1 俱乐部咨询
1. membership fee: 8.5 pounds per year
2. venue of activities: the main hall
3. dance: do not need to bring a partner
4. playing the music instrument
5. free meal offered every second Sunday
6. dinner: on the top floor
7. activity 1: Carnival
8. activity 2: walk for charity
9. activity 3: go swimming outdoor
10. activity 4: see the theatre
Part 2 答案缺失
Part 3 关于生物科技课程的讨论
21. Why does Penny recommend a three-year placement?
A. students can focus on research
22. What made Penny apply for one particular university?
B. the prospect of graduate employment
23. What did Cosmo worry about?
C. whether he studied in the wrong subject
24. what is Cosmo’s purpose in studying abroad?
C. to widen academic experience
25. What was Penny’s aim in her dissertation?
A. explored both views from the debate
26. Why does Penny recommend postposing the dissertation?
C. do some exploratory research first
27. Green technology: F. share with students from other courses
28. Enterprise: B. is mainly online
29. Bio course: D. the most popular of the optional module
30. Separation course: G. assessed by a laboratory report
31. made of bones
33. use ink
34. and paper
35. to make it suitable for writing HB to mark how hard it is
36. part is fixed by strings or steel
37. producers marked a name on the pencil to
38. the pencil core is thought to be lead
39. made the mixture of graphite in a form of clay powder and wax
40. remove the unwanted base on the oil
In some countries around the world men and women are having children later in life. What are the reasons for this development? What are the effects on society and family life?