1. Sarah is sharing the flat with her cousin
2. first she must contact landlord’s service manager for all the repair
3. repair fee: it may cost her 50 pounds
4. Sarah can contact private company for emergency repair much quicker
5. Sarah can be contacted by mobile phone
6. She needs to sign the agreement after all the repair
7. What is the problem with the bathroom window?
B. the lock needs to be checked
8. when the electricity can be repaired?
A. examine the electricity first
9. Central heating system? Or what can be done to the lighting system
10. what was the additional broken in the main hall
Part 2 昆士兰旅游
11. why did Jane choose Tuesday’s exhibition
B. not many people in Tuesday
12. when is the educational entertainment performance held?
A. every afternoon
C. location of an old city hall
14. the distinctive feature for the cuisine festivals?
B. great musicians/a popular singer
15. why people choose to buy tickets in library
A. cheaper one with discount
B. people can have diner inside the train cabinet
17-18. what is included in the family ticket?
B. book for children
19-20. about voting, what are mentioned?
A. regardless of the voting ages
D. one person can vote several times
Part 3 确认课堂演讲时间以及所需资料
21. time: early evening. 另一版本为：Date: 14th to 20th June
22. you need to do a report to seminar group
items you have to take
C. list of objectives
E. project outline
25. did you do wide reading
26. give a clear argument
27. how well you can do to design research
28. theory chapters
29. the thins you get: checklist
30. get information from: www.studentlink.com
Part 4 儿童心理学
|Researchers only concentrate on cognition, emotion, behavior||31. kids’ awareness of peers are being connected|
|32. kids’ behaviors are related to animal experiment in laboratories||33. children’s behavior has relationship with their background|
|34. they hold that children are passive learners||35.gene determines children’s personality|
|36. Piaget’s researcher focused on learning||37. focus more on stimulating|
|38. psychologists think kids are self-centred||39. experiment which raised a kid years in a house|
40. research aim in the future?
C. education before baby’s born
Many people believe that bicycle is a healthy and environmentally-friendly mode of transport. However, it is no longer the main form of transport. What are the reasons? What could be done to encourage the use of bicycles among the wider population?