Part 1 夫妻探望父母，报名参加活动
1. 463 Beacon Avenue
2. Date: 27 June
3. sailing for girls
7. rock climbing
9. need to rent wetsuit
10. when should they meet: before 7 am
Part 2 农场比较
Part 3 两个学生讨论鞋子研究的问题
21. What did they get on the website?
C. relevant information about their research topics
22. What did they use as an example?
C. take apart old shoes
23. What else should be considered while designing shoes?
B. foot movement
24. How many parts of the essay is the girl going to do?
B. almost all work of the summary
25. What should they do next?
C. answer the questions left by their professor
26. What help can they get for the supervisor?
A. where to borrow equipment
27. summary: F. write in the last part
28. discussion: D. change to other part
29. conclusion: E. in simple language
30. layout: C. give an example/more details
Part 4 世界语的起源
31. Ancient languages were invented for the purposes of religion or trade
32. people need a precise language to study about science development
33. each word of a language was based on a picture
34. language also has a close connection with numbers
35. ancient people use songs to help understand languages
36. people started to write letters to friends
37. modern technology has a negative impact on languages
38. children in a hospital learned to read in new languages
39. some languages can not show emotions
40. some words were just invented by writers for entertainment
In some countries, old people who retire from work spend the money on themselves (e.g.holiday) rather than save money for their children. Is this a positive or negative development?