老烤鸭雅思口语人物类高分词汇 naive 天真的
常见搭配：a naive question（无知的问题）；it’s naive to think（…的想法是幼稚的）；a naive choice（幼稚的选择）；appearing naive（显得很幼稚）。
naive adj. too willing to believe that someone is telling the truth, that people’s intentions in general are good, or that life is simple and fair. People are often naive because they are young and/or have not have much experience of life.
1. She was very naive to believe that he’d stay with her.
2. They make the naive assumption that because it is popular it must be good.
3. It was a little naive of you to think that they would listen to your suggestions.
4. I can’t believe you were so naive as to trust him!
5. She is naive and will swallow anything you tell her.