Part 1 小岛度假
1. Number of permanent inhabitants: 15000
2. maximum summer temperature: 30 degrees
3. spend the day at the beach
4. play golf
5. take photos of birds
6. take a short trip on the island in a helicopter
7. go to the outdoor cinema
8. accommodation is less expensive in the villages
9. start at 45 dollars per night
10. there is a large hotel with a beautiful garden
Part 2 音乐课
Part 3 数学教学
21. what made two people worried?
B. children are afraid of math
22. why do they have to do the research?
C. to find a new method
23. how do they prepare the project?
A. abstraction of definition
24. the woman’s understanding of math was helped by
B. cutting cakes
25-26. why do they want to meet the professor?
A. advice of practical manner
B. written material
27-28. what should they do before meeting the professor?
A. change schedule
D. change materials
29-30. what does the man plan to do?
B. plan to film the class
E. real life examples
Part 4 管理员工缺勤
31. punishment is the most common approach
32. disciplinary measures include reducing the number of holidays
33. entitlement withholding sick-pay or even dismal
34. having rules means cases are treated consistently (也有同学回忆答案为：the employees will learn to avoid a commitment)
35. also decrease the employees’ motivation
36. unfair for some employees
37. enhance the loyalty
38. offer an interview to help those back to work find a position in company
39. this approach is flexible
40. provide more resources for health
Some people think they have the right to use as much fresh water as they want, but others believe government should control the use of fresh water as it is a limited resource. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.