老烤鸭雅思写作政府类高分词汇 bribe 贿赂
bribe, n. money or a present that you give someone so that they will do something for you, usually something dishonest; 给某人的金钱或者礼物，以求让他们为你做一些事情。这些事情通常是不道德的。
v. to try to make someone do something for you by giving them money, presents, or something else that they want; 通过给某人金钱、礼物或者其他他们想要的东西来让他们为你做些事情。
1. The politician was caught accepting a bribe from a lobbyist.
2. The company was fined for attempting to bribe government officials.
3. He refused to pay the bribe and reported the corrupt police officer to authorities.
4. The businessman was accused of offering a bribe to secure the contract.
5. The judge was accused of taking a bribe in exchange for a lighter sentence.