Part 1 求职场景
Part 2 船上的改进
Part 3 老师教学
Part 4 商家打折促销的策略
31. when people choose the tour programs, an additional charge is made for coffee
32. The price of pearl increases, when it is put beside jewelry. e.g., diamonds
33. Some free goods can charge later, e.g. customer gets a phone for free but charges a bill later
34. US family would buy discounted commodities, and food, leading to obesity and more waste
35. Due to the supermarket’s promotion, people will buy larger packages of food, e.g. the 3KG of fruit
36. Stores raised the sale label price to a higher price and later do reduction.
37. 50% discount
38. Buy one get one free, or customers won’t buy discounted goods just because they want free gift
39. Remold People’s perception
40. Promotion will change as it depends on season
Nowadays, celebrities are more famous for their glamour and wealth than for their achievements, and this sets a bad example for young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?