Part 1 答案缺失
Part 2 某个小岛旅游的注意事项
11. what are the tips to taxi drivers
A. as much as you feel right
12. what about the medical service
A. might be charged
13. bottled water’s feature?
C. has an unusual taste
14. what attention should be paid to bottled water?
B. the sealed jar
15. how do you think of bus
C. not comfortable and bumpy roads
16. how do you know the buses’ destinations
C. better check with the driver
17. how should you rent a car
C. compare the price in advance yourselves
18. what should be paid attention to rent a car
B. included unlimited mileage/what are included in the price
19. how to find a taxi easily
C. stop on the street
20. what should be paid attention to the taxi fee
C. confirm the price before you get in
Part 3 考古课程
Part 4 计算机对教育的影响
31. the author Marcy Jane believe that digital technology can
A. change student’s thinking pattern
32. which one is correct about digital immigration?
B. they are less efficient in using the technology
33. what does the author say about digital accent?
B. people use old fashioned way to do things
A. Allen (女的)
B. James （支持计算机用于教学）
34. the teaching methods are not useful: B
35. students are not interested in computer: A
36. students can still learn in traditional method: B
37. teachers can not be replaced by computer: C
38. a lot of students do not know how to research by computer: A
39. we should teach students by games: B
40. computer may distract student’s attention: C
More and more people move from the countryside to big cities. Does this development bring more advantages or disadvantages to the environment?