Part 1 租房场景
Part 2 英国的驾照申请和路况
11. what do you need to exchange for driving in the UK?
C. current residents in the UK
12. what does the speaker say about the transaction (witness interpretation)
A. need to go to an official agency
13. why were the photos rejected
B. cream background instead of mono grey
14. What does the speaker think about the check service?
A. speed up the process
15. suggest for quick application?
C. filed via the internet
16. London: have clear signs
17. Edinburg: good traffic light
18. Cardiff: multiple lanes
19. Manchester: ring roads around the city
20. Oxford: many roads into the city center
Part 3 答案缺失
Part 4 美洲霸王蝶的冬眠和迁徙
31. Some butterflies in South America hibernate in the form of an egg
32. Save energy accumulated for the formative stage
33. Certain caterpillars in the far north produce a chemical of blood similar to antifreeze to protect the larva
34. Can’t live for long in cold conditions. Some mechanisms can only operate in warm weather
35. Monarch butterflies in winter stay in North America
36. Survival skill help can last for up to 6 months for the long journey
37. At night they stay in the trees
38. Finding their ways to follow the rivers
39. They also orient by using the sun and the possibility of flowers
40. Watching the migration can be of good interest to the increasing number of tourists
Some people think we should keep all the money we earn and not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?