Part 1 伦敦搬家
1. Current address: Fordyce
2. phone number: 07840051963
3. Anna is hoping to find a job as a nurse
4. she needs to find a primary school for her son
5. her preferred location is in the south of the city
6. her husband would like to be near a station
7. her son would like to be close to a park
8. she would like to live in a house
9. she would prefer 3 bedrooms
10. a small office is also desirable
Part 2 加拿大剧院
11. What special offer is there for regular theater-goers in this season?
A. they can see a second play at a reduced price
12. What information is given about the study guides?
C. they give ideas for discussion
13. What information is given about the “bring a friend” special?
B. it applies to a number of productions
14. What does Michael say about the actor Christopher Plunket?
A. he may retire from acting soon
15. The Climb: B. managing to achieve success
16. The Voyagers: A. living in a different century
17. Joey Brown: H. handling conflict
18. Main Street: E. experiencing disappointment
19. Mille and Mike: D. growing up
20. Windswept: F. living in a magical place
Part 3 学生和老师讨论水泵（pump）设计
21. the professor has read which part of the dissertation?
A. the introduction sector
22. What is the favorite part of Kathy’s dissertation?
B. layout organization
A. library research
25. what does Kathy want to do next herself?
A. try out software
26. tutor shared a personal experience to demonstrate
C. hope encourages students to do similar things
27. meeting in France/machine engineer society: F. a way to keep useful contact with people
28. attending factory meeting: D. hold an efficient up to date on knowledge
29. the purpose of visiting workplace: B. broaden the practical experience in this field
30. attend an international conference: C. publishing some essays on her own design
Part 4 食物讲座
31. survey for ingredients
32. stored food quality
33. cooking temperature changes affects the frozen food
34. supermarkets use images to attract customers
35. prime motivation: the source of information
36. only concern for sales
37. for entertainment activities
38. organic food in American market
39. food safety and nutrition safety in cooking process
40. health choices depend on parents
Some people think that secondary school students should study international news as one of their subjects; but others believe that it is a waste of their valuable study time. Discuss both views and give your opinion.