Part 1 房屋维修
2. 房子出现问题联系：service manager
4. 也可以联系：private company
5. 联系方式：mobile phone
7. 卫生间的问题：lock is broken and should be checked
8. 洗衣机的问题：electricity should be examined
Part 2 答案缺失
Part 3 墨西哥沙漠考察
21. In order to go on the trip, the student must
C. fill in the application form
22. how much of the cost should university pay
A. 450 pounds
23. how do biologists determine a desert?
A. the water evaporates faster than the rainfall
24. the destination desert was originally a
B. marine desert
25. why did the university choose this desert as the study subject?
26. this trip project is designed for life science undergraduate student
27. they will use a ship as the base
28. students will have to write a journal every day
29. the oldest plant in this area is 12000 years old
30. A reference book named “baked earth”
Part 4 儿童心理学
|Researchers only concentrate on cognition, emotion, behavior||31. kids’ awareness of peers are being connected|
|32. kids’ behavior is related to animal experiment in laboratories||33. children’s behavior has relationship with their background|
|34. they hold that children are passive learners||35.gene determines children’s personality|
|36. Piaget’s researcher focused on learning||37. focus more on stimulating|
|38. psychologists think kids are self-centred||39. experiment which raised a kid years in a house|
40. research aim in the future?
C. education before baby’s born
An increasing number of people are choosing cosmetic surgeries. Why people have operations to change the way they look? Do you think this is a positive or negative development?