Part 1 安排活动
Part 2 环境保护工程
Part 3 讨论婴儿双语学习
21. what is the problem with the students’ recent paper report?
C. need to choose a focus
22. what is the difficulty the student thought the babies might have?
C. the babies mix up the mother language with a second one
23. what has been agreed between the teacher and the students?
B. bilingual ability is helpful for future career
24. what does the teacher say about the advantage of the bilingual ability for baby
A. they may be more capable of dealing with multitask
25. what is the major concern of parents sending baby to bilingual school?
C. the school fee is too high
26. Professor A: C. not well organized
27. Professor B: F. there are too few samples being taken
28. Professor C: A. not a clear topic focus
29. Professor D: D. lack of logical reasoning in some parts
30. Professor E: B. some content is too supercilious
Part 4 城市现状与升级改造
31. it was mainly in the furniture sector
32. now, the service sector is the most important industry in this town
33. the insurance companies employ 600 people
34. the traffic is busy near the schools
35. 20000 more jobs will be created
36. build a new campus for the university
37. aim is to reduce 20% traffic
38. the government encourages cycling in the city
39. 100 million square kilometers for retail use
40. 80 million square kilometers for office use
Some people think visual images (like photographs and videos) can tell information more accurately in a news story. Others think they are not reliable sources. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.