老烤鸭雅思写作犯罪类高分词汇 charge 指控
charge, n. a formal police statement saying that someone is accused of a crime
1. The police arrested the suspect and filed charges of theft against him.
2. The prosecutor dropped the charges against the defendant due to lack of evidence.
3. The accused was brought before the judge to face the charges against him.
4. The charges of assault were serious and could result in a lengthy prison sentence.
5. The prosecutor decided not to press charges against the defendant due to lack of evidence.