Section 1 社区服务问卷调查
1. Address: Fowler Road
2. Postcode: RO6 2LR
3. The man’s occupation: waiter
4. The cleanness of streets
5. The dissatisfaction: health service is poor
6. The impression of police is good
7. The satisfaction comes from: there are many parks available for him to walk with his wife.
8. The schools are convenient and of high quality
9. The most important thing is to ask the local people
10. Except for the swimming pool need to be improved, others are fine.
Section 2 答案暂缺
Section 3 水葫芦对生态的影响
21-22. Problems caused by hyacinth?
B. Farmers cannot get fish
E. Electronic products are affected
23. Where does the problem come from?
A. Latin America
B. Soil erosion
25. Biological solution多久奏效？
C. many years later
26. Mechanism solution方法的缺陷是？
27. Cut down dried water hyacinth:
D. materials for plants to grow in
28. Mushroom farmer:
C. profit quick earned
29. Oyster and straw mushroom
E. good for human health
B. an alternative energy resource
Section 4 美洲阿拉斯加的先民
31. The land is usually not covered with ice
32. The U.S. people follow animals to migrate there
33. DNA analysis of remains of teeth
34. Because of extreme weather, few of the immigrant can survive
35. Because of limitation is sailing boats they cannot migrate
36. They brought nine sea plants
37. Resources for … and weapons
38. because of climate/weather change
39. people lack of navigational skills
40. the strong current of Japan sea.
Some people think that too much money and time have been allocated to scientific research. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?