Section 1 旅游咨询场景
1. Try climbing for the first time
2. The students can pay to borrow shoes during the camp
3. Lunch will be barbecue or pizza
4. Students can enjoy a spectacular view of the city
5. Students can try football game
6. In the afternoon, they will watch dancing from aborigines.
7. Students live in a block named Paige
8. When the camps are full, it can contain 95 students
9. The price is 150 pounds per students
10. It does not include transport
Section 2 答案暂缺
Section 3 有价值的历史物品
21. What Linda think the material is at first?
C. piece of jewelry
22. Linda calculate the date of the material based on its
23. What surprised Linda most is?
A. searching much more information
24. How did Linda tell the character of gloves French or Irish?
A. a visible label
25. Why did Neil take a photograph of the gloves?
B. too useful for the owner to move
26. How did Neil identify the time?
A. by metal on the top
27. new method for search:
C. both of them
28. draw a conclusion from the experiment:
B. Neil only
29. meet interesting people:
C. both of them
30. feel prepared for the start:
A. Linda only
Section 4 澳大利亚濒危动物
31. The decreasing of the frog because of the increasing housing.
32. Insecticide use reduced the number of birds
33. The single crop like corn can also affect the ecosystem
34. People of conscious of extinct animals can be influenced by the media
35. People are less concerned with small animals like insects
36. People are with shock or fear
37. As our rivals in terms of food
38. To improve our knowledge of the ecosystem
39. We need to improve the complex of the ecosystem in order to make it more stable
40. Cobwebs can influence the medical effects related to the blood clot
Some people think that young people should spend more of their free time at home with their families instead of entertaining outside. Others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.